Equinox Hosting was established in 2021 with the simple goal of making quality hosting services available and affordable for everyone.
2. Personal Information
2.1 – “Personal Information” means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable.
2.2 – When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
2.3 – Any personal information you provide on Equinox Hosting will not be given to any outside parties for any purpose. Information that you provide is strictly for use on Equinox Hosting.
2.4 – You can submit a request for the deletion of your data by contacting us.
3. When do we collect information?
3.1 – We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
4. How do we use your information?
4.1 – We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email inquiries).
5. How do we protect your information?
5.1 – Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
5.2 – We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5.3 – Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All user provided data is stored in our databases (username, email, address, etc). Any sensitive information (such as passwords) is encrypted or hashed.
5.4 – All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
6.3 – You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
7. Third-Party Disclosure
7.1 – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
8. Third-Party Links
8.2 – We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
9. How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
9.1 – We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
10. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
10.1 – We allow third-party behavioral tracking.